14 May 2021
Dear Parents / Guardians,
In view of the surge in the number of community cases especially in schools, we would like to seek co-operation from all parents/ guardians to inform us immediately if the following applies to you:
• Your child/ward is unwell or show COVID- like symptoms
• There is a confirmed case in the school/tuition centre your child is attending
• There is a household member on Home Quarantine Order (HQO) or Leave of Absence (LOA)
Please be informed that we will tighten safe management measures in our centres and do take note of the following:
- Our centres have implemented TraceTogether- only SafeEntry
- Students who attend schools with confirmed COVID cases will be put on Leave of Absence (LOA) until their schools have re-opened
- Your child should stay at home if any of their adult household members are unwell (with fever and/or flu-like symptoms such as cough, runny nose, sore throat, shortness of breath)
We seek your kind understanding and co-operation on the above. Should you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact your respective Centre Supervisors.
Please stay safe, healthy & positive!
HQ Operations Team